Types of Insurance
Based on Today’s life style the list of types of insurance is increasing day by day. You will find a lot many numbers of new insurance policies which you might have not heard before. One of the most important and compulsory insurance for vehicle owners is: third party insurance. Read about insurance companies in india. The main types of insurance policies available in the market are:
- Life Insurance: In this policy, the insurance company pays in case of the demise of the policy holder or at the time of the maturity of the policy. Now a days a new policy has been launched by insurance companies in which you will be covered under the insurance policy even after the maturity of the policy. Read what are the different types of life insurance and which one is good for you.
- Property Insurance: This insurance helps you to prevent the losses against theft, fire, burglary or any natural calamity like Earthquake, Floods etc. based on the points mentioned in the policy.
- Health Insurance: Health Insurance consists of a package of various types of insurance related to health. For example Medical Insurance is one the major part of health insurance however in most of the cases, dental issues are not covered in this policy so there is another Dental Insurance policy which covers dental problems and is also a part of health insurance. The subcategory of health insurance also involves the injuries or accident at workplace insurance benefits.
- Auto Insurance: Any financial loss due to accident of a vehicle is covered under the auto insurance policy. Sometimes the expenses on the medicines for treating injuries and all other medical expenditure are also covered under this policy.
- Travel Insurance: Loss of personal belongings while traveling, medical coverage, delays in the travel are all part of the travel insurance policy.
- Insurance at Amusement Points: This is a one of the new kinds of insurance policy (not very popular in India) where in you are insured against the equipments that you are using at the amusement joints. For example: if you are using boats for an independent boat ride , then they will charge you with some extra money for an property loss(say $5) and in case of any property damage you will not be liable to pay any amount required to repair the damaged property.
- Credit Insurance: This type of insurance pays the loans of the policy holder in case of any accident of the policy holder or job loss or death.
- Third Party Insurance: This type of insurance covers damages caused by you (first party) to others (third party). For more details visit third party insurance.
Apart from these above mentioned insurance policies there are many other types of insurance policies in the market (and the list keeps on increasing) that are more or less related to these policies however providing benefits to the policy holders in a different and unique way.